Accounting staff ( Nhà Hàng Nhật) (こちらの求人は募集を終了致しました。)
- Monitoring all tasks relating to company accounting activities.
- Working with suppliers & clients about issues related to PO, PR, VAT Invoice, payment arrangement, …etc.
- Book keeping the revenue, cost and expenses to accounting software and issue VAT invoice to customer.
- Following up AR, AP, Inventory, Fixed assets and Prepaid expense allocation, Profit & Loss…etc.
- Co-working with other departments to collect & check the sufficiency & legality of all invoices & accounting documents in order to follow government regulations. Checking & comparing input-output VAT Invoices.
- Follow up and manage the budget as required.
- Being in charge to prepare, check and submit all reports related to daily jobs as manager’s requirement.
- Review Financial Statements and all tax reports such as: VAT, CIT, …before official submission; Support for working with Tax Officer (if any).
- Support in auditing, tax inspection and other relating works as request.
- Ensuring to follow & entry accounting documents correctly & timely. Filling all documents as government & company regulations.
- Other tasks required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- At least 3 year of experience as general accountant. Experienced work in FDI company will be preferred.
- Office Information such as MS Office, Accounting software.
- Good communication in English
- Strong communication and negotiation skill, time-management skill.
- Ability to work independence and in a team, Ability to work under high pressure
- Honest, Self-motivated, Careful, High responsible.
- Familiar with related current regulations.
Monthly Salary: Negotiate (From 500$ depends on ability and experience)
Monthly Allowance: Transportation 200,000VND; Lunch 20,000VND per day for working time from 5 hours in day
SHU Insurance according to Government Law, 13th month salary, review salary once per year
Work Hours: 09:30-18:30
Work Days: Monday-Sat