Business Development Manager (Urgent) (This job is closed!)
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements, tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of company strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials, estimating partner's needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Male, graduated from University of Marketing, Economy, Civil / Building Engineering or related University.
- Have at least 5 years experience in construction industry as a Marketing Manager / staff or related companies.
- Strong command of oral and written English.
- Excellent computer knowledge.
- Good at time management skills, team work.
- Able go to business trip in Hanoi, Da nang.
- Able to work on irregular working hours and under high pressure.
Tiếng Anh (Trung-Cao cấp)
According in the policy company
1,200 - 2,000 USD (GROSS)
Mon ~ Friday ( 8:00~17:00)