Civil Design Engineer (Junior) / CAD Operator (Ship Building)
*** A Japan based company that gets engaged in manufacturing a wide range of ships. Having the competitive advantage of more than 80 year experience operating business in shipbuilding.
- Reflecting the comments/instructions by oral or in writing into the Drawings by AUTO CAD.
- Check the drawings is in line with loading data.
- Check the scale and modify.
- Negotiation and explanation for the economical design to the Client.
- Graduated from Civil Engineering Degree.
- Fluent in English.
- Having some skills and knowledge for Standard of the Design (incl. knowledge of TCVN, QCVN, ASTM, JIS, GS standard) for applying the Civil Work.
- Having experience for detail design for Foundation and structure (Factory, warehouse, and etc).
- Know what Loading Data and General Arrangement.
- Having some license or educated course for Concrete.
- Can utilize all of the function of AUTO CAD software.
- Having experience for working as Civil Design Engineer more than 3 years.
- Worked for EVN / PECC will be advantage.
- Any nationality would be welcome.
- Being official employees with contract 6 months or 12 months.
- Annual leave : 01 days /01 month after probation contract.
- Social insurance , Medical insurance, Unemployment insurance & Accident insurance.
- Salary can be negotiable.
16.000.000 - 24.000.000 VND (GROSS)
- From Monday to Thursday : 07:00 ~ 18:00 (Lunch break time: 11:00 ~ 13:00).
- Friday : 07:00 ~ 17:00 (Lunch break time: 11:00 ~ 13:00).
- Saturday: 07:00 ~ 11:00.
Construction & Ship building
(08) 3827 2472, ext.: 203