CPA Accounting (English, District 1)
1. Work as team leader and review tasks of team members including:
• Bookkeeping and financial reporting to a number of client accounts (10-20 clients).
• A/P processing and related duties for multiple client accounts.
• Payroll processing for a number of client accounts.
• Year-end adjustment procedures: making tax declaration, making B/S, P/L, C/F, etc.
• Working directly with Tax office, Auditing company, Social Insurance office.
• Working on behalf of clients with tax authorities during tax inspections.
• Other task if any requirement of customers.
2. Be responsible for consulting to clients including:
• PIT (especially PIT for foreigners), VAT, CIT, FCT.
• Accounting adjustment and consolidation.
• Convert Financial Statement (FS) from VAS to other Accounting Standard (Japan GAAP, IFRS).
• Update to clients frequently tax and other accounting-related news.
3. Be responsible for managing a team of 4-5 people, including instructing and guiding subordinates as Team Leader of the accounting division.
4. Be responsible for the management of team projects without any delay or postpone.
5. Report directly and frequently to Japanese managers about the working progress or any issues with clients.
Yêu cầu chung
• CPA - Certified Public Auditing / Accounting.
• Bachelor’s degree majoring in Accounting and Auditing.
• Have at least 4-5 years of working experience in accounting/ auditing/ tax field • Accounting/Auditing experience in manufacturing field is an advantage.
• English equivalent to TOEIC Above 700 and be able to communicate at work (especially good at writing skills).
• Work well with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Accounting software.
• Team management experience preferable.
• Have tax knowledge is preferred.
• Be able to work both independently and team-work.
• Know Japanese is an advantage.
Yêu cầu về ngoại ngữ
Tiếng Anh (Trung cấp)
• Year end bonus based on achievement.
• Yearly vacation and yearly health check.
• Opportunities to experience Japanese working culture and work directly with Japanese managers.
Thỏa thuận (GROSS)
Thời gian làm việc
- Giờ Hành Chánh.
Thông tin công ty