(Dinh Vu IZ-Hai Phong) Compliance Assistant Manager (Salary ~ 2000 USD) (Công việc này đã hết hạn!)
To perform in this role effectively, candidates should have significant experience in providing in-house legal & compliance, investigation support, an in-depth understanding of how successful in-house corporate compliance departments function, be skilled at delivering a variety of high-impact, cross-functional projects across cultures, known for working successfully across all levels of an organization, including senior leadership, experienced at driving organizational change, and be able to leverage both strategic and tactical thinking.
• Develop and implement an effective Compliance program for the company, with a view to a robust compliance culture in the organization , focused on prevention, detection (reporting and whistleblowing mechanisms) and response (including investigation capability building) enabling business units and group companies to run their own compliance programs as supported by dedicated business counsels;
• Develop and implement an effective Compliance Communication program for BTMV and BSTVN (if required), including promoting understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related policies and procedures;
• In partnership with HR, Finance, Internal Audit and the business counsels ensure that reported concerns are promptly and thoroughly investigated with suitable corrective, remedial or disciplinary measures taken, where appropriate. Generally exercise oversight over investigations, monitor trends and implement a robust compliance investigation training program for BTMV and BSTVN;
• Develop, maintain and revise policies and procedures for the Compliance Program and run the day–to–day operation of the Program;
• Monitor regulatory activities and remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends;
• Coordinate the identification and tracking, in conjunction with the business, of potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, and develop and implement corrective action plans for resolutions of problematic issues;
• Provide reports on a regular basis to keep senior management informed of the progress and operation of the Compliance Program;
• Develop an effective Compliance training program and Seminar activities, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers. Must be able to leverage technology, develop and implement new methods of training to ensure Compliance messages are well delivered.
• Support Global Compliance/Legal Department in developing and managing projects and in communicating progress on key initiatives to all employees of BTMV and BSTVN (if required).
• Oversee development and maintenance of the Global Compliance portal where compliance/legal team members can share documents, best practices and information across borders.
• Update all new legal regulations and analyze its potential impacts on BTMV's operation.
• Advice for BOD and Department/ Division about legal/compliance problems related to business activities of BTMV.
• Take action for activities related to factory audit for Labor, Social Insurance, Safety & Hygiene, Environment and Fire-fighting issues.
Yêu cầu chung
• A good Bachelor’s degree in Law, Finance or Business Administration and minimum of eight-ten years' experience in the legal/compliance profession, including experience in building compliance infrastructure
• A good knowledge at law on Labor, Social Insurance, Safety & Hygiene, Environment and Fire-fighting preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Fluency in English required. Fluency in other Asian languages is helpful.
• Experience leading cross-cultural initiatives and working in a global matrixed environment.
• Demonstrate familiarity with operational, financial, quality assurance and human resources procedures, including whistleblowing management.
• Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence individuals at all levels of the organization and operating in different cultures, geographies and function. Experience in management of compliance professionals preferred.
• Ability to lead, as well as be part of, a project team by taking a consultative approach to design and drive solutions through influence within BTMV and BSTVN (if required). Strong project management skills.
• Be able to innovate and implement fir for purpose compliance and risk management programs and systems.
• Practical approach to compliance, with a strong strategic business partner mentality and an in-depth understanding of how successful in-house corporate compliance departments function.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with a variety of individuals at all levels and of different cultures.
• Ability to facilitate group working sessions among group members of diverse cultural backgrounds and of all levels within the organization to drive towards outcomes. Comfortable working with and speaking in front of all levels of the organization, including senior leaders.
• Experience working in or with other Asian countries is a plus.
• Some limited travel will be required.
Yêu cầu về ngoại ngữ
Tiếng Anh (Trung cấp)
2,000 USD (GROSS)
Thời gian làm việc
8h:00 ~ 17h:00
Monday ~ Friday, 0ff 2 Saturday/month
Thông tin công ty