Facility Manager- English, Long Duc Industrial Park
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost- effectiveness
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
- Make plans daily, weekly, monthly.
- Performance manage, develop and train staff
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
- Other task will be discussed in the interview.
- Male. Age over 35
- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Industry Electric/ Mechanical/ Construction
- Language Skills: English- business level
- Ability using MS Office, Auto CAD, PLC,….
- More than 5 years working in the same position (Chiller, Compressor, Electricity,…) at Japanese/EU/USA companies
- Good communication, leadership and teamwork skills
- Have knowledge about utility, firefighting regulation,…
- According to Viet Nam regulations.
- Company bus from HCM and Bien Hoa.
25.000.000 - 30.000.000 VND (GROSS)
- 8.00~ 16.45.
- Mon~ Sat (2 days off per month).