Flow Line Support Engineer (This job is closed!)
- Preparing/implementing yearly/monthly maintenance and repair plan of manufacturing equipment.
- Trouble shooting of manufacturing equipment.
- Implementing VD based on schedule.
- Making simple equipment and jig for better maintenance.
- Improvement of manufacturing equipment for cost reduction and quality improvement.
- Occasional communication with other departments, outside vendors, contractors, and/or local municipalities regarding such things as bids, proposals, and walk-through.
- Participation in the project for quality improvement.
- Participation in the project for cost reduction.
- Male/Female University or College graduate at least.
- Over 5years of knowledge/experience of engineering work.
- Have good knowledge of electrical and mechanical.
- Able to learn to read building layouts and blueprints.
- According to Law.
- Have transportation from Ho Chi Minh and Bien Hoa.
500 - 600 USD (The bonus will be calculated based on the operational status of company and may vary annually.)
- Mon - Fri (8:00 - 17:30) Sat: every other week