GA & Accounting staff (This job is closed!)
- Assisting with HR system construction and maintenance
- Preparing Payroll including computing wages and deductions and posts to payroll
- Recording and updating data concerning personnel actions as well as information affecting employee’s net wages on master payroll records
- Monthly calculation and application of PIT,SI and HI to the authorities
-Yearly finalizing and application of PIT
- Supporting and working with Managers in hiring, training, and termination of employees.
- Performing various procedures related with compensation, benefit and so on
- Reviewing service suppliers’ agreement/contract periodically and initiating necessary communication.
- Coordinating administrative activities related to office lease, office repair, office supplies and so on
- Maintaining computer and information systems, including purchasing, repairing and installing
- Checking legal documents and other information required by the organization's rules, government laws and regulations, and the parent company
Marketing support in receivable management:
- Issuing VAT invoice, Debit Note and Credit Note
- Monitoring payment from customer and Managing receivable on customer by customer
- Bachelor’s Degree from four year college or university; and around 3 year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have experience in Accounting field also preferable
- Ability to communicate verbally to individuals and groups and to read, analyze general business documents and to write business correspondence and procedure manuals in Vietnamese and English (and Japanese).
Tiếng Anh (Trung cấp)
400 - 600 USD (GROSS)