General Affair Manager (This job is closed!)
- Manage all office tasks, even relating to Human Resource management.
- In charge of recruiting, company's policies, C&B...
- Manage petty cash, check accounting reports.
- Update new information relating to Vietnam Law.
- Summarize, evaluate and do reports to Japanese Director as required.
- Other tasks will be discussed in details in direct interview.
- Male/ Female (male is preferred), age from 40. University graduated or higher.
- Have at least 5 year experience at the same position in foreign companies.
- Know well about Vietnam Law and frequently update information.
- Good command in English. Fluency in Ms. Office.
- Mature, clever in communication. Good interpersonal, negotiation and management skills.
Tiếng Anh (Trung-Cao cấp)
According to Vietnamese Law and company's policies.
1,000 - 1,200 USD (GROSS)
Monday ~ Friday (8:00 ~ 17:00)