[IT] Project Manager IN A LARGE Embedded Software Corporation (This job is closed!)
Enable development and testing software. Apply elementary and development technology into project work independently. Conduct management and technical leading for specific task in the project of small-size project.
+ PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Investigate and apply core technology used for development platform
Investigate and apply system technology for integration
Retain component knowledge
Use of a use-case analysis for requirement analysis. Verify requirement specification document
Create design specification. Design expression using UML notations.
Use development tool, code and troubleshoot programs following given specification and convention. Implement unit test.
Create test case and conduct test as specified.
Apply techniques for software maintenance
Understand project management and process; able to follow defined process.
Can manage of a small group of engineers for specific task. May conduct project management and process Management for small-size project
Positive inter-personal and communication with customers and project members
Responsible for communicating with engineers regarding to work assignment and performance
Lead and guide a group (or small-size project).
1: Provide on-the-job training to new members
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or other relevant field;
- 04 YEAR WORKING EXPERIENCES in developing computer system or digital information products;
- Understand and have knowledge one of these programming language: C/C++, PHP, Java, C#.net, J#.net, Ruby, Python, Perl, Action Script, Visual Basic, Assembly, COBOL, Objective-C, VHDL, Verilog, SVG..
- Knowledgeable about general IT technology, designing, coding and/or testing software;
- Experienced in Software development project management;
- Good leadership and project management skills;
- Good English and communication skills, Japanese language will be prefer;
- Hardworking, careful and good at work - plan & time management;
Tiếng Anh (Trung-Cao cấp)
** Benefit: Successful candidates are offered:
- Competitive remuneration package, including social, medical insurance and unemployment insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Law;
- Working in well - equipped and professional IT environment and IT community;
- Dynamic development environment with high opportunity to be promoted;
- Many opportunity to be trained in Japan.