IT Support (Long Duc - Dong Nai) (This job is closed!)
Working under close supervision, provides quality support for ITS customers by assisting with technical computer and software issues. Works directly with customer to install, repair, and troubleshoot hardware and software as needed. Will provide support to multiple sites.
• Applies training and knowledge to assist associates in the resolution of computer related questions.
• Receives trouble tickets and helps a variety of ITS customers resolve processing problems regarding Intel based personal computers.
• Answers associate’s questions and resolves problems in regard to the supported suite of applications.
• Installs, fully configures, and supports Windows operating system and Microsoft Office applications.
• Works incoming requests via the incident and request tracking tool to assist in resolution of computer generated issues.
• Ensures customer satisfaction by providing answers and resolution to incoming issues.
Logs customer contacts and either answers questions directly or appropriately evaluates requests for escalation to Level II or III specialist for resolution.
• Coordinates schedules with team members to ensure coverage during business hours.
• Works directly with other technical groups to analyze and resolve technical issues in the areas of client computing, servers, WAN/LAN, VoIP telephony, and business applications.
• Recommends modifications to system processes within area(s) of functional expertise.
• Participates on project teams as necessary to design and implement new or changed IT services.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a related field.
• Extensive experience with PC hardware installations and repair and all client based Microsoft and Adobe applications.
• Experience with computer, server, and networking hardware and software.
• Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software maintenance.
• Ability to follow proven solutions to problems and communicate resolution steps to end-users.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Demonstrated ability to routinely diagnose IT problems and recommend solutions.
• Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise-wide solutions including WAN/LAN, VoIP telephony, client computing, servers, and business applications.
• Broad understanding of systems, products, and processes that allow timely resolution of complex customer and/or business issues.
• Flexibility to adapt to and learn new technologies.
• Ability and willingness to work on multiple projects at one time and be able to adapt to changing priorities.
• Commitment and ability to deliver high customer satisfaction.
• ITIL Foundations certification preferred
- Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Additional Physical Requirements
• Travel required to multiple sites locally.
• Ability and willingness to work various shifts, holidays, be on call.
English (Upper Intermediate)
- Trợ cấp đi lại: 150k/tháng
- Cơm trưa tại cty tương đương 27k/phần
10.500.000 - 11.500.000 VND (GROSS)
Mon - Fri (8:00 - 17:30) Sat: every other week