Lawyer / Legal ( high Salary ) (This job is closed!)
- Provide advice on general corporate legal issues, including advice on contracts and statute interpretation in such areas as civil law, commercial law, corporate law and other company-related laws, labor law, antimonopoly law, personal information protection law and foreign exchange law.
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of commercial contracts, including basic contracts of purchase and sale, distribution contracts, license agreements and franchise agreements.
- Advice regarding general meetings of shareholders, articles of incorporation and other company regulations, information disclosure, establishment of affiliate companies.
- Other duties
- Bachelor or Master of Law
- Official member of a bar association
- At least three years' experience at a foreign-owned law firm
- Significant experience in general corporate legal issues, mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital, or other cross-border transactions
- Excellent technical skills and a strong desire to produce a quality work product
- Entrepreneurial drive to develop a practice
According to the Company policy
Văn Phòng Luật 100% Vốn Đầu Tư Nhật