Maintenance/Service Company- Urgent! (This job is closed!)
Maintaining and repairing test devices
• Ensuringtest devices’ functionality and performance by following the maintenance program and manual
• Preparing and updating maintenance program and manual for test devices including manuals for spare part changes and user manuals
• Repairing of test devices when needed
• Preparing manuals for common repairing actions
Customer support and AfterSales
• Being local support and main contact person for customer
• Receiving and collecting feedback and report to Technical Services Manager and PKC R&D
• Supporting customer in their processes, for example new product ramp-ups
• Development ideas and proposals for test devices
• Develop and enhance the co-operation and service to meet customers needs as well as ensuring fluent partnership at the same time
• Bachelor degree (Hanoi University of Science and Technology is prefer)
• English must be pre-inter or above
• 1+ years of experience in the field of electronics, electro-mechanics and testing
Special know how:
• Ability to approach problems and solve them in an analytical matter.
• Good knowledge of measurement equipment.
• Good knowledge of manufacturing processes and methods in electronics (EMS) and mechanics (plastic and metal).
• Good knowledge of electronics.
• Flexibility for strict schedules of deliveries.
• Good team work skills.
• Good co-operation and negotiation skills.
500 - 700 USD (GROSS)