Marketing Executive (Japanese Non-Life Insurance Company) (This job is closed!)
1. Client Service:
- To review renewal list for timely reminders to clients
- To offer quotations for clients
- To issue insurance policies
- To look for new clients, approaching clients, selling insurance and taking care of clients
- To conduct non-life insurance seminars for both current and potential clients (explain the cover of insurance policy and claim procedure)
- To organize risk management seminars for existing clients
- To execute risk survey at client’s site as basic for offering quotation
2. Outstanding/Unclear Premium:
- To update the status of outstanding premium and follow up the overdue premium to ensure collecting premium fully and timely
3. Business Administration:
- To report any unusual problems to direct management
4. With concerned departments:
- To cooperate with Claims Division:
• to settle the claim smoothly for customers in compliance with the company’s procedure;
• to follow up any pending claim cases;
• to organize risk/claim management seminars, risk survey at client’s site
- To coordinate with Underwriting Division:
• to follow up with Business Processing Section for operation matters;
• to work closely with Underwriting Section for quotation and coverage;
• to cooperate with Loss Control Engineer to make risk survey at client’s site.
- To coordinate with HR Division for HR issues and Finance & Planning Division for all related jobs or in closed coordination with other departments for special events organized by Company.
- To coordinate with Headquarter Japan (International Dept and Other Marketing Depts) and other Group Companies for the new Business, potential business and existing client business.
• To update the market trends directly influenced on the company’s business activities;
• To report any unusual problems if any.
• To execute other office work as required by the Company
• Corporate Direct Clients.
• Company staff and other industry peers.
• University Graduation or College Graduation
• English fluency (Japanese fluency is preferable, not a must)
• At least, 2 years of experience in marketing activities of Non life insurance Sales is preferable, or having working experience / good understanding about auto vehicles (Successful candidate will work closely with high standard auto dealers in the future).
• Strong marketing sense.
• Clearly understand working procedure & flow chart.
• Well know all insurance products and be able to explain to clients their coverage.
• Be highly aware of requirement to be professional to provide high quality service to clients.
• Good Communication and Presentation skills.
English (Advance) or Japanese (Intermediate)
- According to Labor Laws and company's policies
- Salary is negotiable according to the ability of candidates
Mon - Fri: 8 am ~ 5 pm
(Working on Saturday (if any) is treated as overtime working and overtime payment as per Labor Code)