M&E Senior Engineer (Công việc này đã hết hạn!)
- Incharge of M&E tasks of trading and consultant company
Yêu cầu chung
- Total work experience 15 years or above. (Preferable)
- Experience in water and waste water 10 years or above. (Preferable)
- Qualified degree level in mechanical, environmental engineering or equivalent (especially in area of water, wastewater and sludge treatment process)
- Have experience in bidding preparation of construction project, especially the projects funded by JICA, WB, ADB or other international organization. These preparation tasks include selection (technical screening) of potential subcontractorsand suppliers, reviewing technical specifications and drawings, preparing request for quotations (RFQ), evaluating subcontractor’s quotations according to technical specifications, writing good technical proposals and preparation of other necessary materials for bidding.
- Have experience in working with foreign expertise.
- Be able tocheckmaterials requisition, Sending RFQ (Request for Quotation) to appropriate subcontractorsor vendors and asking technical clarification and evaluating the proposals.
- Be a main contact person between our companyand sub-contractors as a senior engineer for arranging schedules, conducting site/factory surveys, and managing site works.
- Be able to makeminutes of meeting as well as site visit reports, havepolished writing skill and be able to review the documents made by other engineer.
- Have matured working knowledge of business principles (commercial, estimation of cost,cost management, health and safety,FIDIC conditions, etc.)
- Be able to work as a team leader for bidding and site work.
- Employment contract period is one year. Depending on the project circumstances, the period shall be revised accordingly.
Yêu cầu về ngoại ngữ
Tiếng Anh (Trung-Cao cấp)
- According law.
- Work in center area of HN
1,800 - 2,000 USD (GROSS)
Thời gian làm việc
Mon to Fri
Thông tin công ty