New Product Development Manager (This job is closed!)
- Creating, developing and implementing creative marketing strategies for new products that will impact, support the brand and drive sales.
- Support to produce innovative and cost-effective promotions. Assist to develop and manage all marketing, advertising and promotional plans and activities for new products.
- To assist in the design and placement of advertisements.
- Market research, analyzing consumer behavior and market trends and competitor information.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Assist to determine and manage the marketing budget. Assist to deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Liaison with media and advertising and achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
- Assist to manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Male/Female, from 30 - 35 ages.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four year college or university in Marketing area
- Fluent in English.
- Have more than 5 years experience in marketing activities of FMCG companies.
- Have good plan skill and marketing strategy.
- Good management and negotiable skill.
- Strong organization skills with an aptitude in analytical decision making.
English (Upper Intermediate)
- According to Labor Laws and company's policies
- Salary is negotiable according to the ability of candidates
- 8:00 - 17:15 (Monday - Friday, Saturday 1/2 day: 2 days/month)