OFFICE Manager (English) (Công việc này đã hết hạn!)
1. Information system
• Ensure that information system run smoothly
2. Visitors management
• Set up procedures and policies for visitors.
• Organize to ensure that all procedure are conducted.
3. Records system
• Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
4. Personnel Records
• Keep records of employees' sick days, overtime, vacation days in accordance with Personnel Committee policies.
• Create a file for each individual employee which should include any information relating to that employee from the first day of employment.
• Sort and distribute mail daily.
• Assure that oral communication (both in person and by phone) is relayed to appropriate staff person.
• Assure requested announcements and information to be communicated to company membership, committee members etc. is followed through.
6. Assists Executive/Area Directors with some or all of the following:
• Program and communication activities including but not limited to meeting set-up and volunteer follow-up.
• Works as a team member to maintain and keep current the area's central files and affiliate database.
• Keeps current with the Affiliate budget numbers and accounting practices in order to assist in coding external billings, money received, and check requests.
• Making plan and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
• Make preparations for meetings.
8. Office instruments
• Primary liaison with the landlord and other Fund service providers (internet, phone, car service, etc.).
• Maintain computer and internet system.
• Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
• Monitor the use of supplies and equipment.
• Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
9. Budget Procedures
• Provide department leaders with a budget worksheet including previous year figures.
• Consolidate figures for a final budget and publish proposed next year's budget in the present year's annual Report.
• Prepare and submit proposed budget for approval for Office Income and Expense.
10. Office Equipment and Supplies
• Oversee daily and weekly maintenance of office machines.
• Assure follow through on maintenance agreements or contracts.
• Inventory and order office materials.
• Issue Purchase Order Numbers.
Yêu cầu chung
• Female, good looking
• University graduated.
• At least 2 years experiences of office manager.
• Spoken and written fluently in English.
• Good worldwide relationship with freight forwarding company, airline and oversea agent.
• Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, and other programs.
• Experience working in an office environment and supporting a team on project-based work.
• Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures.
• Enjoys a fast pace, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment.
• Basic knowledge of accounting is a plus but not a necessity.
• Experience in public relations/marketing a plus but not a necessity.
• Computer literate.
• At least two years experience in forwarding field
• Strong writing, reading, listening and speaking communications skills.
• Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Yêu cầu về ngoại ngữ
1,000 - 1,500 USD (GROSS)
Thông tin công ty