Planning Engineer (Ship Building) (Công việc này đã hết hạn!)
*** A Japan based company that gets engaged in manufacturing a wide range of ships. Having the competitive advantage of more than 80 year experience operating business in shipbuilding.
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labor involved.
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
Yêu cầu chung
- University Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineer or equivalent.
- Be fluent in English.
- Excellent computer knowledge in Auto CAD, Etabs, SAP, Microsoft Office, Primavera.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in in quantity surveying.
- Working experience in foreign company is a must.
Yêu cầu về ngoại ngữ
Tiếng Anh (Trung cấp)
- Being official employees with contract 6 months or 12 months.
- Annual leave : 01 days /01 month after probation contract.
- Social insurance , Medical insurance, Unemployment insurance & Accident insurance.
16.000.000 - 24.000.000 VND (GROSS)
Thời gian làm việc
- From Monday to Thursday : 07:00 ~ 18:00 (Lunch break time: 11:00 ~ 13:00).
- Friday : 07:00 ~ 17:00 (Lunch break time: 11:00 ~ 13:00).
- Saturday: 07:00 ~ 11:00.
Thông tin công ty
Lĩnh vực hoạt động
Construction & Ship building