Purchasing Supervisor (VSIP 1) (This job is closed!)
- Manage the purchasing function by co-coordinating, planning to ensure that purchased goods arrive on time;
at the right specification, quality, and quantity; at good services and at the competitive prices.
- Prepare the purchase contract/purchase order by consulting with superior on terms and conditions of the contract to ensure that terms and conditions are inline with department and company objectives
- Co-ordinate with other functions on non-raw material purchase, service purchase by communication, discussion to ensure that specification and requirement are fully understood in a quality, timely manner at target price / cost
- Directly involved with critical issues involving suppliers to ensure achievement of target price/ cost
- Do sourcing & localize to cost down.
- Negotiate pricing, discounts and contractual terms for all selected vendors
- Optimize shipment for cost saving
- Make comparison for best freight/ forwarder
- Have 4 years experience in purchasing and able to use ERP software (Glovia preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team based environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Ability to handle stress, proactive thinking, good initiative, and readiness for changes are essential demands at work.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and process procedures
- Good supplier sourcing and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Desire and ability to work in a dynamic and professional environment.
- Ability to work in a team and cross function's coordination.
- Integrity and understanding of purchasing code of conduct.
- Ability to present company's image in regional purchasing network
- Self-motivated with good time management skills
English (Upper Intermediate)
According to the company's policy
028.3526 8202~07,ext: 213