QA/QC Senior Supervisor(Food - KCN VSIP 2A)
- Ensure all products manufactured meet product meets specifications.
- Develop and implementation of Quality Control documentation, processes and methodologies;
- Ensure all products are tested for the relevant criteria and released for sale in a timely manner
- Ensure all non-conforming products are identified and appropriate action taken(Rework/reject/Dumped)
- Evaluate the cause of reject product and provide solutions.
- Manage return, rework and reject stock across all sites
- Documentation of QC test results to ensure it meets quality system requirements
- Quality evaluation of the raw material to determine its suitability for use when replacing the existing raw materials
- Investigate, manage, provide feedback and write reports on the customer complaints
- Problem solve Quality issues and respond to customers, suppliers and management needs.
- Develop and implement strategies for the continual development of the quality system
- Manage & supervise staff in carrying out QC functions and ensure they demonstrate quality ownership and are clear on responsibilities.
- Developing and implementing standard operating procedures for the area responsible.
- Demonstrate due diligence and maintain traceability in the area
- Assist in ISO/ HACCP/ Halal audits.
- To provide technical support for quality control, purchasing, manufacturing, sales and R&D.
- Manage laboratory testing as required
Yêu cầu chung
- Male or female over 30 ages
- At least 5 years experience within the food manufacturing industry
- A true passion for food, and driver of a high-performance culture
- Must have strong and proven experience in food processing and manufacturing.
- Tertiary qualifications in Food Science or Food Technology or a relevant discipline
- Excellent understanding of HACCP systems and ISO 22000 / ISO 14001 standards.
- Previous experience in Quality and Environment Management Systems, Food Safety and relevant technical knowledge
- Ability to develop internal and external working relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to implement procedures and corrective actions
- Hands-on approach to Manufacturing/Production based troubleshooting with demonstrated ability to resolve quality related issues.
- Commitment to continual improvement
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and general computer literacy
Yêu cầu về ngoại ngữ
Tiếng Anh (Trung cấp)
- According to the Vietnam labour law
1,000 - 1,500 USD
Thời gian làm việc
- 7:30 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday)
Thông tin công ty
Lĩnh vực hoạt động
(84-028) 3526 8203, ext: 205