Ruby On Rail Developer (This job is closed!)
- Get requirements and make design document.
- Develop web service/application as requested.
- Install/Configure web server and database server if needed.
- Test and Bug fix.
- Graduated from College/ University (the Natural University, the University of Technology,…).
- At least 2 years experience in development/project management thinking and system design.
- Experience and Knowledge about Ruby language is a must.
- Experienced with MySQL, Oracle or MS SQL Server.
- The experience of coding PHP is highly appreciated. (Most of the company project is developed by PHP).
- Good at Object Oriented Design.
- Fluently in English or Japanese is a plus.
- Proactive and high sense of responsibility, ambitious, willing to learn, hardworking.
- Eager to work even on Satuday if needed.
- Be able to self study, update new technology like development for iPhone and Android, coach and train others.
- International, friendly working environment.
- Provide Internal training courses.
- Many opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Monday to Friday