Sales Executive (Pulp & Paper) (Công việc này đã hết hạn!)
- Be in charge of sales related activities of paper, pulp and waste paper by mainly contact with domestic customers, receiving inquiries, negotiation of contracts, sales visit, presentation on products, market investigation and analysis, monthly reports, which all aim to achieve sales target assigned by senior managers.
- Manage good communication and professional business manner with customers, suppliers, internal and external business partners. Communication with Tokyo or related parties would be under proposal and management from senior managers.
- Timely report to upper managers for further advice/decision/approval.
- Well understand internal business procedures.
- Be compliant with company's internal policy and willing for business trips.
Yêu cầu chung
- Male, age at about 25 ~ 27 . University Graduated (major in Economics or International Trade is preferred).
- Having at least 3-4 years working experience in sales/ trading activities.
- Fluency in English, ability of Japanese communication is an advantage.
- Have knowledge on pulp, waste paper, paper field is an advantage.
- Able to go on business trips.
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skill.
- Active, logical thinking.
Yêu cầu về ngoại ngữ
Tiếng Anh (Trung-Cao cấp)
According to Vietnamese Labor Law.
700 - 1,000 USD (GROSS)
Thời gian làm việc
Monday ~ Friday (8:00 ~ 17:00)
Thông tin công ty