Sales Manager (Automation Products) (Công việc này đã hết hạn!)
- Develop and implement sales plan and market penetration road-map to identify and convert all business opportunities into sales to further increase market share.
- Monitor competitors’ products and activities, conduct regular market survey, define product market segment and identify customers’ requirements.
- Ensure targets for sales revenue, account receivable, inventory turnover and profit objectives are achieved through effective and efficient implementation of sales and marketing programs within budgeted selling expenses.
- Report on sales, profitability, marketing and distribution activities to Top Management on a timely manner.
- Maintain good relationship with distributors and enhance their performance.
- Build good rapport with the current clients and create pipelines for future businesses
- Improve Corporate Branding and Identity in Industry End User, Contractor and Specifier.
Yêu cầu chung
- Male, age from 30 ~ 40. University graduated or upper.
- Background in engineering with experience in Factory Automation products (Inverter, Servo) sales with working experience.
- At least 6 years’ experience in handling Factory Automation products.
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written. Understanding of Japanese is an added advantage.
- Open and reflective personality, good negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
- Responsible, reliable.
Yêu cầu về ngoại ngữ
Tiếng Anh (Trung-Cao cấp)
According to Vietnamese Labour Law.
1,200 - 1,700 USD (GROSS)
Thời gian làm việc
Monday ~ Friday
Thông tin công ty