Sales Staff (This job is closed!)
- Assisting with Marketing Manager
- Arranging supply issues with the company's customers and Logistic coordinator in the company
- Supporting marketing targets; Preparing marketing proposals; Maintaining company's regular contact with customers through phone, fax, e-mail, and visits; Assisting in resolving any problems; Developing marketing channels
- Assists for After-Sales Support by following-up on orders to ensure satisfactory completion of company's contract terms (requirements, delivery, payment schedule, etc.); and by troubleshooting problems in a timely manner; by developing new marketing channels.
- Assists in purchase orders by following purchase orders and payment; by keeping track of purchase orders; and by writing cost reports; by cooperate with Admin
- Keeps Management Informed by identifying strengths and weaknesses of the NOEV's processes and recommending changes; and by reporting problems immediately to Management verbally or in writing in order to avoid further problems.
- Communicates with Customers/Vendors by exchanging information through telephone, fax, e-mail, and business trips; by communicating with vendors; and by following-up to ensure problems or claims are corrected.
- Manages Time and Resources by managing time and other resources (phone, fax, e-mail) in order to maximize productivity; and by covering for other Staff when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four year college or university; and more than 3 year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to communicate verbally to individuals and groups and to read, analyze general business documents and to write business
correspondence and procedure manuals in Vietnamese and English (and Japanese).
400 - 700 USD (GROSS)