◆Lead members and cooperate with other leaders and managers for development of an online marketing system famous in Japan
◆Design the architecture and the specs of the system to satisfy the requirement
◆Implementation (coding) including manual or automated unit testing or support of them
◆Review work products of developers like documents or source codes and improve the quality of them
◆Find problems in development and lead in solving them
◆Participate in the other phases of development and work flexibly in the team if needed.
- At least 2 years working experience as a Team Leader in software development.
- Capability of communicating by Japanese is a very big plus (from N3) but not required.
- Excellent in popular DBMS like PostgresSQL, MySQL.
- Capability of both back-end (e.g. batch system) and front-end coding.
- Deep understanding about object-oriented programming.
- Ability to independently perform advanced operations with SVN, GIT.
- Working knowledge of Linux CLI tools.
- Capability of web development with Java is a plus.
- Good understanding about online marketing is a plus.
- Experience of working in Japanese environment is a plus.
- Problem finding skills and problem solving skills
- Communication skills like consensus-building
- Japanese N3
- Coaching or teaching skill to support teammates and develop their skill
- Be able to enjoy and quickly hack in multiple languages
- Sufficiently sensitive to the quality of deliverables
- Eager to improve yourself continuously by acting
- Be honest and always respect others
- Be able to feel pleasure in making someone happy