Technical Expert of Lubricant (This job is closed!)
- This position is responsible for technical advice and Support for product industrial lubricant business.
- Assisting for Sales and Marketing Activities
- Making Proposal(Product selection advice) to distributor or End-User
- Market survey (Monitor Competitor's activity (service and Pricing) )
- Visit End-user with distributors for checking machinery condition at site.
- Developing new service for industrial lubricants end-users (Used oil condition checking, Special Tool Support etc.)
- Managing Sample Test offer (Checking machinery condition, Oil selection, used oil test result checking and judging, making Proposal)
- Conduct Technical Seminar for company staffs and Distributors
- Industrial sales channel development (Educating Dealer sales, developing new customer with Distributors)
- Maintenance advice for End-user (Product life time, checking machinery condition, used oil checking support)
- Keeps Management Informed by identifying strengths and weaknesses of the product processes and recommending changes; and by reporting problems immediately to Management verbally or in writing in order to avoid further problems.
- Communicates with Customers/Vendors by exchanging information through telephone, fax, e-mail, and business trips; by communicating with vendors; and by following-up to ensure problems or claims are corrected.
- Manages Time and Resources by managing time and other resources (phone, fax, e-mail) in order to maximize productivity; and by covering for other Staff when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four year college or university; and around 5 years experience for selling industrial lubricants;
- Good technical knowledge for explaining industrial lubricants features to customer.
- Good technical knowledge for checking machinery condition.
- Ability to communicate verbally to individuals and groups and to read, analyze general business documents and to write business correspondence and procedure manuals in Vietnamese and English/Japanese.
According to the company policy
Monday ~ Friday