(Tràng Duệ-Hải Phòng) Production Staff (English Communication - 10 Headcounts)
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Graduated from University or above with related major
- At least 2 year experience in the same position in FDI Company.
- MS Office fluency
- Good at Excell, Powerpoint, Office, Autocad
- Can comunicate by English or Korean Language
- Able to work under pressure.
* Working Time: Monday ~ Friday
* Overtime Claim: 150% Weekdays, 200% Weekends
* Shultle Bus from Hai Duong City or Hai Phong
* Having 3 meals/day if OT
* 13th Salary + Good Insurance Packages
* Probation Time: 100%
* Opportunity to be train oversea
8ham ~ 17hpm
Monday ~ Friday