Tuyển IT Security Executive/Chuyên gia an ninh mạng (This job is closed!)
• Provide technical direction in IT security to business operation and technical consultation in system development, new solution evaluations
• Communicate IT Security issues and propose any controls to protect COMAPNY data asset.
• Support for any problem relating to IT security.
• Report any security gaps, design effective solution
• Conduct penetration testing, vulnerabilities, forensic and other security risk assessment projects.
• Formulate security response plan to be able to response to Cyber security incidents
• Educating and advice on cyber security management in response to cyber threat
• Conduct & Enhance cybersecurity awareness programmes for staff, where required
• IT Infrastructure which included Networks, Servers, Endpoints
• All Information system and applications used within COMAPNY
• COMAPNY IT Policy Regulation and Guideline
• Cybersecurity Strategy and Framework
• Execution of assigned tasks or project related work
• IT Security Key Performance Indicator
• Cyber defence plan for COMAPNY
• Subject Matter expert on securing network configuration and secure development requirement.
• Established Security monitoring systems
• Ensure compliance with security standards and framework
• Cybersecurity awareness training materials.
• Security solution proposals
• Ensure and maintain IT security for whole system.
• Timely review/update/upgrade/reconfigure security protections.
• Study, prevent, fix and resolve alerts, security events.
• Bachelor Degree in software engineering or related fields
• Professional Security Certification (e.g. CISSP)
• Technology trends, security implication and directions
• Solid grasp of technical concept, operating systems, network, database, cryptography, programming and scripting language.
• Knowledge on using security tools for testing and assessment
• Working knowledge of Cybercriminal techniques and targets
• Have 4-5 years related work experience in similar capacity or At
least 6 year experience in IT, in which 0.5 year IT service, 2.5-3 years in software development and 1.5-2 years in system
• Strong experience across IT Security
• Experience in IT Systems, network, infrastructure, application development and support
• Applying Technical knowledge
• Being Ethical and Compliant
• Collaborative Relationships
• Communicating with impact
• Customer Focus
• Developing Self, Direct reports and Others
• Driving Results
• Managing Execution
• Problem Solving.
Our company package includes but not limits to:
• Attractive and competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary Guaranteed Bonus, Short-Term Incentive Bonus, various types of allowances (telecommunication allowance, pocket allowance, special language allowance, risk surveyor duty allowance, hotline duty allowance…) and long service award.
• Premium healthcare insurance package including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code to employees and their entitled families’ members (depends on level of employees).
• Training opportunities sponsored by the Company (on-job-training, soft skills, professional knowledge and certificate (ANZIIF, CII, ACCA, Actuary…), technical exchange seminar…).
• Minimum of 15 annual leave days; Annual health check-up at high standard level.
• International and professional work environment with high ethic and compliant culture.
• Annual company summer vacation and parties with teambuilding activities and talented performances.
• Company’s Top Management always communicates to all employees about Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities for employees to reach higher performance.
• Employees are engaged and taken care by the company via various Trade Union activities.