(Urgent) Logistics Manager (Công việc này đã hết hạn!)
- Ensure efficient and smooth warehouse operation and timely shipment dispatch for deliveries.
- Oversee shipping documentation team to ensure shipment documents processed timely and cross-functional work with other divisions are effectively carry out.
- Drive consistent fulfilment of standard and value added services through quality processes adherence to customers.
- Monitor performance of Logistic workers in the areas of receiving, put away, order fulfillment, daily stock cycle count and possibly manage together with 3PL Manager at site to resolve operational issues.
- Develop and implement workflow processes that enable to continuous streamlining shipping documentation and warehouse operations.
- Design and review warehouse layout plan to optimize storage space utilization and expansion and able to facilitate seamless operation workflow at operational area.
- Perform staff engagement session periodically to ensure team consistently able to drive performance that incline with business needs.
- Set up SOP, drive “Kaizen” measures implementation and conduct training to ensure Kaizen measures reach optimum effects.
- Implement strict compliance for Workplace Safety & Health Cares in accordance to company policies.
- Collaborate closely with functional and business divisions to consistently deliver high quality distribution service experiences to customers.
- Analyze issue details, identify cause of issue, and provide effective and sustainable measures that can support company long term business development.
- Report and analyze operation performance KPIs tabulate in periodical management reports submission.
- Work closely with Hanoi/Japan Headquarter Logistics team by supporting project activities development and implementation that can improve operation efficiency.
- Negotiate warehouse and distribution service contracts and able to demonstrate the ability to achieve competitive logistics services deals for the company.
- Other duties will be discussed in the direct interview.
Yêu cầu chung
- Degree in Supply Chain and Logistics Management or other related discipline with at least 8 years’ experience
of which 3 years are in managerial role.
- Strong communication skills both in English and Vietnamese
- Logical, simple clear thinker
- Able to multitask and work in a fast pace working environment
- Quick in responding to ad-hoc or unforeseen situations
- Self-driven, highly motivated and possess good initiative
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in ERP systems and MS Office (Excel & Access) for data analysis and reporting purposes
- Experience working at supply chain/logistics-related fields in mid-/large-size Japanese companies is a plus
- Quick-minded, hard-working and reliable.
- Able to start working soon.
Yêu cầu về ngoại ngữ
Tiếng Anh (Trung-Cao cấp)
+ Payment for working overtime.
+ Allowance (Communication - gasoline fee, Lunch...)
+ Business trip fee.
+ Performance bonus.
+ Others are according to Vietnamese Labour Law.
1,500 - 2,500 USD (GROSS)
Thời gian làm việc
Monday ~ Friday; and Sat of every 2 weeks.
Thông tin công ty