・Position: Staff / Assistant Manager--> Reporting to Vietnamese Manager and/or Japanese Deputy Chief Rep
・Be a contact person of some banks and negociate/discuss/make hearing about the issuing card and promotions, manage the set-up project of new card and new partner bank.
・Take care of the request and inquiries from banks.
・Contact and negociate with new partner banks and manage the set-up project.
***Our client is 100% foreign wholly owned company is the first Japanese General Insurer in Vietnam with Head Quarter in Hanoi, Branch in Ho Chi Minh City, and Representative Offices in Hai Phong City, Da Nang City and Hung Yen Province.
1. Business Development:
- Target new business partners.
To co-operate with other departments in preparing master plan for the Company as a whole including business plan and all operating costs.
To co-operate with other departments in monitoring the achievement of plan at the Company level and each branch
‐Develop and execute the knowledge and skill about system operation for driving business.
‐ Response to implement new rule, systems, products, services, and operation of company, to new partners and players in the payment industry.
‐ Work with Tokyo not only for existing and new partners, but also for payment industries to maximize effectiveness of the assigned business.
‐ Collect and analyze the situation in the card payment industry and partners’ needs and report to senior officers.
- Không phải đi tìm khách hàng mới
- Gặp gỡ khách hàng có sẵn của công ty để thu thập thông tin, làm văn bản, ký hợp đồng.
- Tiến hàng phân tích thông tin dựa trên nguồn tin thu thập được
- Chi tiết công việc sẽ trao đổi khi phỏng vấn
• Being in charge of a team (4-5 people) who handle the delivery of audit related tasks.
• Allocating tasks and workload to team members, scheduling tasks and ensure deadlines are met.
• Reviewing the work done by team members.
• Being responsible for coaching and training team members.