会社、工場設立をおこなう日本人のサポート Support Japanese during the set up
人材採用サポート、立上げ時に必要となる経理業務の準備対応 Support HR, prepare accounting tasks required at set-ups
最終的には経理課長職としたい Ultimately in-charge of being manager
- Word processing ability and be familiar with quality and inspection requirements of the medical device industry.
- Familiar with technical requirements, production and processing ability with more than 3 years’ working experience in quality supervisor of the medical device industry.
- More detail will be discussed in the interview
- Manage new projects
- Identify process changes and new process
- Modify the machines, Jigs and Tools
- Control the development Build
- Mainly responsible for all activities of warehouse including: receiving – dispatching & internal handover of packing part, material, finish goods.
- Control and manage the W/H, responsible for the whole warehouse management including labor, W/H equipment and inventory.
- Monitor raw materials, sub materials, finished goods receiving and releasing to production efficiency, delivery right quantity and right product at right time to customers.
- Monitor the inventory record up date in physical location correctly and timely.
- Set up và Quản lý toàn bộ các hoạt động sản xuất của nhà máy
- Chi tiết trao đổi cụ thể khi phỏng vấn
1. Control and maintain LAN network system including: arrangement, designing up and distribution to Depts.
2. Internal information security in company.
3. Support, co-operation with HQ and Takefu plant for ERP system.
4. Control and maintain the server system and computers: operating system, software, email, virus software, backup, restore data…
- Quản lý tiến độ dự án, quản lý nhân công...
- Báo cáo cho Manager hàng ngày or hàng tuần
- Chi tiết sẽ trao đổi cụ thể trong buổi phỏng vấn.
- Supporting Plant management and operation ( Making Mid-term plan and Budget
- Improving Productivity and Capacity ( Kaizen)
- Creating monthly manning plan for operation
- Integrity and teamwork attitude
1. Follow up of production progress
2. Participate as a team member on each projects as required;
take responsibility for project tasks, make and meet commitments.
3. Develop solutions to architectural and operational needs of the business