CHI TIẾT VIỆC LÀM
C#.Net Developer (Middle) (Công việc này đã hết hạn!)
- Hồ Chí Minh
Địa điểm Hồ Chí Minh
Mức lương Khoảng USD
Ngành nghề IT-Phần mềm
14/07/2022 - 28/08/2022
- Developing and maintaining for Japanese ERP package
- Researching the solutions the or solving problems on design and development process;
- Creating detailed design, designing database based on analyzed specification;
- Support team leader to estimate for related development tasks and predict risks of projects.
Yêu cầu chung
a) Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
- At least 3 years of professional web service development
- At least 1 year of professional web service development experience with C#.Net
b) Hard Skills
- Strong knowledge of C#.Net, ReactJS
- Experience in Front end framework (ReactJS, VueJS, AngularJS etc.)
- Good knowledge of Domain-Driven Design
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Experience in testing
- Basic knowledge of web and security.
- Good knowledge of Skype, Git, Slack, Chatwork, Redmine, Backlog, Trello
- Good research skills.
c) Soft Skills
- Reading in English fluently.
- Active attitude.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Contributing to the team and customer.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Yêu cầu về ngoại ngữ
Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year, such as “Employee of
the month/year”, “Thanks award”, “Team of the month/year”,…(*)
Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year based on employee’s performance;
Getting 13th month pay every year as company rule;
Company trip once a year; (*)
Joining party (year-end party, anniversary ceremony…); (*)
Free parking fee;
Joining in Japanese Class and clubs (Soccer, Badminton, Guitar…); (*)
Annual Health Check;
Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation (social &
health insurance, annual leave, working conditions, etc.);
Building a stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities;
Having the chance to work with skilled foreign professionals.
Consideration for promotion from Dev to Leader position based on one's ability and work
performance instead of years of experience count.
Thời gian làm việc