(Gấp) Trưởng Phòng Hành Chính Nhân Sự (This job is closed!)
- Hà Nam
Salary 750 - 1,000 USD (GROSS)
06/04/2015 - 21/05/2015Apply
1. Strategic roles:
- Working closely with BOD to understand business situation, oversee Company’s work environment and HR system to design HR strategy and Action plan in order to build up the manpower resources serving company’s business objectives.
- Review, revise and newly develop policies and programs for HR management and development system where necessary.
- Coordinate with BOD to work out the manpower for each department, fulfill vacancies within targeted timeline and create succession plan, career path for each individual, build up trainee scheme for long-term strategy.
- Update legal changes and ensure the compliance of HR activities with Company’s regulations and Government’s legislation.
- Liaise with external organizations, local authorities and suppliers in related HR issues, promote company’s brand name as employer of choice.
- Acting as the trusted communication channel between employee and employer to deliver the right message timely and to balance the interest of two parties and create the open and transparent work environment.
- Conduct Competitor mapping for hunting qualified candidates and designed the competitive compensation and benefit scheme to retain talent.
- Acting as a business HR partner in providing consultancy to GD in business aspects.
- Design and control HR budget regarding all HR related activities for recruitment expense, training cost, salary, allowance, incentive, bonus and other benefits, company’s events…
2. Operation responsibilities:
+ Leading and supervising the recruitment and selection process from job advertisement till job offer to candidate to ensure the recruitment quality and within timeline required.
+ Maximize all recruitment channels such as online websites, universities, referral to current employees and candidates…
+ Coordinate with hunting companies to find qualified candidates for management positions.
+ Coordinate with 3rd party to hire workers, casual employees for on-site tasks.
- Training and development, organization capability buildup:
+ Supervise the implementation of training and development, succession plan set for each year.
+ Conduct orientation training to new employees; conduct internal trainings for HR policies, Corporate values and beliefs and other skills/knowledge.
+ Training need analysis and training evaluation management in order to measure training effectiveness.
- Performance appraisal:
+ Cooperate with BOD to review KPI of employees.
+ Leading annual performance appraisal program, cooperate with BOD to decide the career path of employees, making proposal for salary adjustment and bonus.
- Compensation and benefit duties:
+ Monthly payroll, PIT declaration, Social insurance, travel allowance and incentive for sales team in accordance with company’s and government regulations.
+ Supervise the insurance claim for health care and personal accident.
- Administration duties:
+ Supervise the Admin team for office management, equipment purchase and maintenance, stationery supply and management, car arrangement, fixed asset control…
+ Arrangement for guests and expatriates who relocate in Vietnam such as hotel, ticket, visa application, work permit and resident card arrangement, accommodation, insurance and kid’s education…
+ Keep an eye on attendance policy compliance of employee; set up the filing system both for hard copy and soft copy.
- Other duties:
+ Play the leading role in Company’s events such as team building, picnic, summer vacation, year-end party, long service party, big training or meeting, employee engagement’s activities such as monthly birthday celebration.
+ Being in charge directly in dealing with quarterly internal and annual external audit regarding HR duties.
+ Set up Intranet system where employees easily access to find company’s regulations and policies, company’s organization chart and leave schedule management.
+ Supporting expatriates with visa, work permit, arrangement of accommodation for their families and education for their kids.
- Report to: GD & Corporate HR
- Take report from HR & Admin subordinates
- University degree in HR, business administration, foreign language, Law, etc…
- At least 03 years of experience at the same position
- Structured and strategic thinking
- Good Computer skills: Excel, words, power point
- Good management & reporting skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, using Japanese is prefer (At least N3)
- Able to work under very high pressure
- Flexible, aggressive, target oriented
- Responsible, liable and honest
- Hard working and team spirit
- Tiếng Nhật (Trung cấp) hoặc Tiếng Anh (Trung cấp)
- Competitive salary: $750 – $1,000 (Gross)
- Interesting bonus and allowance
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance & Staff health care insurance
- Opportunities of domestic and abroad training
- Great chance working in professional and friendly work environment.
- - Thứ 2 ~ thứ 6 8:00 ~ 17:00, thứ 7 làm việc cách tuần.
Business field: Wiring Systems
Contact person: Ms. Hải Hà