CHI TIẾT VIỆC LÀM
- Home Thông tin tuyển dụng [Hanoi] ASSET & Investment Manager - Well-Known Japanese Real Estate Group
[Hanoi] ASSET & Investment Manager - Well-Known Japanese Real Estate Group (Công việc này đã hết hạn!)
- Hà Nội
Địa điểm Hà Nội
Mức lương 3,500 USD (GROSS)
14/01/2022 - 28/03/2022Ứng tuyển
Sourcing, analysing real estate (warehouses/logistic assets for lease) investment opportunities and managing portfolio of investments.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Building and expanding relationships with business partners, sourcing, executing and monitoring investment opportunities of warehouse/logistic asset for lease.
- Performing feasibility studies on potential deals and considering the practical deal structure.
- Conducting market research and due diligence (legal, Accounting & Tax), collaborating with professional firms on the potential projects.
- Discussing and finalizing the deal contract/agreement with business partners to secure the investment opportunities.
- Monitoring project timeline, legal process, project matters.
- Responsible for asset management works.
- Managing operational cashflow in order to provide and implement business plan enhancing value of the logistics assets.
- Leading the team to increase/maintain the profit on the existing projects.
- Recruiting, coaching, and mentoring investment team.
- Business trip to many cities in Vietnam.
- Performing other relevant duties as required
Yêu cầu chung
Qualifications and Experiences
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in business development and asset management of the real estate industry, during which minimum 1 year (hopefully more than 2 years) of experience in warehouse development or industrial park land plot acquisition in Vietnam is a plus.
- Experience in investment in the following industries will be highly valued:
o Experience working for global warehouse developer
o Experience working for industrial park developer in Vietnam (ex. Leasing to tenants, industrial park development)
o Experience in land acquisition and warehouse development for foreign or Japanese 3rd Party Logistics(3PL) companies
- At least Bachelor's Degree in finance, economics, and business administration or related field.
- Internationally accredited professional financial analyst or finance/accounting/investment certificate (such as CFA, CAIC, ACCA, etc.) would also be preferable.
- Strong local networks among business communities including real estate industries.
- Excellent communicator in both English and Vietnamese.
- Excellent presentations and negotiations skills.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Self-motivated and self-driven manner with considerable business acumen.
Yêu cầu về ngoại ngữ
Thời gian làm việc
- 9:00 - 5:30 Monday - Friday
CHUYÊN VIÊN TƯ VẤN
Nguyễn Thị Hải Yến
024.3728 6136, ext:105