CHI TIẾT VIỆC LÀM
Junior Quality Assurance Officer (Công việc này đã hết hạn!)
- Hồ Chí Minh
Địa điểm District 1
Mức lương Cạnh tranh
20/03/2018 - 20/04/2018Ứng tuyển
- Audit the process compliance of projects in accordance with defined Quality Process Management.
- Report non-conformity, issues or detected defects in process compliance audit/product review, follow and track correction plan till closure.
- Audit the products/services developed or delivered by project teams to ensure their quality and satisfaction of customers.
- Report issues or detected defects in product verification to higher level of QA/QA Lead and Project Manager/Senior Manager, follow and track correction plan till closure.
- Together with QA Lead to make the "Pass/Fail" judgment after reviewing final inspection for the quality of deliverables.
- Together with QA Lead to specify measurement & analysis objectives to measure the performance of projects
Yêu cầu chung
- At least 2 years experience working as QA
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or Quality Management or Process Management major
- Have a good Quality mindset
- Good English
- Good in communication, team work, be able to communicate coherently and persuasively.
- Flexible and Patience, be able to work in different contexts.
- High Sense of responsibility.
- Knowledge in ISO, CMMI and other quality frameworks is preferred
- Having experience in projects for Japanese market is preferred.
- Knowledge in Agile/SCRUM is a plus.
Yêu cầu về ngoại ngữ
- Tiếng Anh (Trung cấp)
- Beautiful office
- 13th bonus and yearly performance bonus
- Company tour, annual health check, year end party: once per year
- Voluntary medical and accident insurance
- Free Japanese class
- Commend MVP person every quarter
- Early leave office at 16:00 on the last Friday of each month
- Birthday gift
- Lunch and team building allowance monthly
- Other interesting activities: weekly fruit party, team building, ping-pong…
Thời gian làm việc
- Mon - Fri (8:00 - 17:00)
THÔNG TIN CÔNG TY
Lĩnh vực hoạt động:
Số nhân viên:
Người liên hệ: Terazawa