R&D Manager(Food - VSIP 2A)
- Manage the project delivery required across multiple upgrade New Business development projects
- Mange the project highly organized and trouble shoot problems and communicate across the group and to the Factory Director to ensure projects are carried out to time, scope and maintaining budget.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records of project activities which can be readily accessed to build knowledge and to evaluate project performance transparently.
- Must have good culinary skills, ability to formulate recipes and to develop and coordinate products from bench top to commercialization. May include but not limited to:
- Reporting results and providing technical advice to appropriate departments during the product development process.
- Developing new ingredient statements, cooking instructions, serving suggestions and nutritional panels.
- Accurately maintaining new, existing and discontinued product formula records, also initiate the cost down formula proposal.
- Evaluating, documenting new raw ingredients, product costs, production standards and maintaining proper documentation.
- Arranging R & D trials in production through proper channels for both noodles and seasoning productions.
- Establishes product controls and procedures to ensure that newly developed products meet the customer needs as well as meet established company and regulatory standards.
- Ensure product specifications are adhered to and compliant
- Support the production and quality teams with technical issues and assist in maintaining trouble shooting guides.
- Conducting shelf life validations
- Coordinates activities closely with cross functional team members including, but not limited to: Regional R&D teams, Marketing, Sales, Production, QA/QC, Production control, Industrial Engineer, Maintenance, Purchasing and Finance, during the development and commercialization phase.
- Oversee the activities of R&D personnel so that quality, R&D procedures, and safety standards are adhered to.
- Train or delegate training of employees as required. Evaluate skills and performance of employees and make appropriate recommendations.
- Promote a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Perform all other work as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in food science or a related technical degree is preferred
- Over five- year of demonstrated accomplishments in product development, preferably in a multi sales channel environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with individuals at all levels within the organization and outside the organization. English skill is required.
- Excellent level of food safety, hygiene and occupational health and safety.
- Experience having full accountability for research, development and food technology.
- Contract management and strategic planning experience.
- Solid leadership and engagement skills.
- Must be willing to taste food products.
- According to Vietnamese Labour Law
- 7:30 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday)
028.3526 8202~07,ext: 302