Tuyển Junior Developer (C# is Preferred) (This job is closed!)
- Ha Noi
25/06/2018 - 09/08/2018Apply
• Develop, secure and optimize software/application/solution/enhancement for businesses and operations to meet business requirement
All operations and processes in COMAPNY
• IT team
• Divisions and Partners
1- Software Developer
• Collect and analyse requirements from users.
• Collaborate with teammates to set specifications for new applications/enhancements.
• Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
• Develop applications or enhancements, either locally or with vendors within deadlines.
• Perform unit, integration, functional and non-functional tests.
• Work with user to execute user-acceptance tests.
• Troubleshoot and debug applications.
• Compose technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
• Compose release documents/user manuals/guides for end users effectively.
• Ensure quality of developed applications and services.
• Timely/periodically report all information to higher managers.
• BSc/BA in software engineering or relevant field;
• Certificate in software development is a plus.
• Object-oriented programming (C# is preferred).
• PL/SQL and/or SQL.
Good analytical skills Good communication skills
Good teamwork Creativity
• 2 years experience in software development is a plus.
• Applying Technical knowledge
• Being Ethical and Compliant
• Collaborative Relationships
• Communicating with impact
• Customer Focus
• Developing Self, Direct reports and Others
• Driving Results
• Managing Execution
• Problem Solving
- English (Intermediate)
Our company package includes but not limits to:
• Attractive and competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary Guaranteed Bonus, Short-Term Incentive Bonus, varippous types of allowances (telecommunication allowance, pocket allowance, special language allowance, risk surveyor duty allowance, hotline duty allowance…) and long service award.
• Premium healthcare insurance package including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code to employees and their entitled families’ members (depends on level of employees).
• Training opportunities sponsored by the Company (on-job-training, soft skills, professional knowledge and certificate (ANZIIF, CII, ACCA, Actuary…), technical exchange seminar…).
• Minimum of 15 annual leave days; Annual health check-up at high standard level.
• International and professional work environment with high ethic and compliant culture.
• Annual company summer vacation and parties with teambuilding activities and talented performances.
• Company’s Top Management always communicates to all employees about Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities for employees to reach higher performance.
• Employees are engaged and taken care by the company via various Trade Union activities.
Business field: Insurance
Contact person: Cường
Telephone: 024 62701630 - Ext 104